Artificial Intelligence

            The invention of Artificial Intelligence can affect the world entirely digital. This means that everything we do smoothly and perform much better with the help of AI. I want to talk about how AI contribute my daily life to become easier and more productive.

Assignments

Students like us work with tons of assignment to get desire grade and pass the class. Since English is not my first language, I have a lot of trouble to write assignments as fast as possible. The main problem for me was I cannot choose the significant words to use. Because of the AI, it recognizes the whole sentence and choose greater option for choosing words as “Synonyms” when I type in Microsoft Word. This feature helps me a lot my assignments including this blog post. When you heard about “Assignments” you cannot forget about presentation. My ideal type of presentation is to choose attractive background and templates with less usage of sentences. The latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint can help me to offer many types of background templates automatically. This makes me feel more productive during my presentation and I do not want to create my own template from scratch.

Photography

I mostly use my phone to take a good picture and web browsing. I currently use google Pixel 3 as my primary phone. And I am impressed a lot using Google Pixel 3 for photos. When I open camera toward the sky, this device quickly recognizes the picture as landscape, and it increase HDR ratios for crispier colors and more bluish tone. I enjoy that the AI in my phone edit my picture in a snap. I love Google pixel AI features because it edits my photos more nature than I edit my own. The next thing that I love about Google Pixel is “night sight”. I can guarantee you is that no other phone can perform better in low-light photography than Pixel phones. AI can recognize that I shoot in night time and it increase brightness and sharpness immediately.

Driving

I commute to UW Tacoma by driving from home. Sometimes, I use Google Maps. If you have good connection, you can connect with “Google Assistant” to explore the greatest experience. “Google Assistance” help me to choose music, read news articles and suggest shortest routine to reach UW Tacoma as fast as possible. This feels like I am driving with another person. I don not need to touch physically and AI help me virtually. For example, I say “Hey Google, How’s the weather today?”, it can show up to date weather forecast immediately. So, I do not need to wait from car radio announcements. This is very fun to drive to college and I got excellent experience from Google Assistant.

Overall

I believe AI could help a lot and give advantage to people in daily life. I also believe that if people use this AI in positive way and do not use for illegal purposes, AI could be the best friend for people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Things I Would Not Buy Online

How Pop-Up Ads give impacts to destroy Myanmar dictatorship

How Would You Spot a Deep Fake?