Online Scavenger Hunt

There was very exciting to participating Scavenger Hunt through the internet. Generally, it was meant to be find reliable sources by using search engines. But, finding correct and reliable sources was very challenging. When I was at class, I started online scavenger hunt my own. At first, I thought it was very strange because I needed to find a lot of sources in correct way. 

I remember that I searched at Amazon to find a scooter, a book and a rot vacuum cleaning machine. I check with reasonable prices and they offer free delivery if you activate Prime member. I think it is one of their methods to grab customers. When I look at Amazon search box, there was vest amount of items which were from cheap to expensive. What I learn from this list is that I can shop by sitting and find reasonable price so you do not need to worry of shortage.  

Next, I had to find a house between $300,000 to $400,000 with three bedroom in University Place in Tacoma. I used Redfin to find which house was currently listed. When I looked at Redfin and I found that there was very hard to find a house such this price range. I believed this place was popular nowadays. Therefore finding a house with 3 bedrooms is very expensive. Because of the help of Redfin, I got up to date lists where is still available without actually go to these houses. A lot of real estate websites (Redfin, Zillow, etc.) offered detailed pictures to show audience about the house with convenient. One of the greatest features of Redfin was you can find estimate down payment of a house. So, you have a lot of valuable information on the website. It save your time a lot.  

The best experience from scavenger hunt was I can find my own information online. I cannot figure out who add my information online. I feel like I was insecure because of PeekYou. Maybe I must aware about using internet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Things I Would Not Buy Online

Entertainment through the Internet

How Would You Spot a Deep Fake?