What I Want Out of This Class

I want to learn general knowledge about IT from the scratch. Although we currently using computers to perform daily tasks, I still feel that I have to learn more about technology. When I saw this course, this is very interesting to me, and it would be my favorite class. I like to study how huge website and vest number of activities to improve me in modern world.

Pandemic is one of my reasons to learn more about computer technology. We use entire year of school works online. I need to submit assignments by using online resources. Sometimes I use unreliable sources because of my few knowledge of technology which make me confuse about the source is real or not. Because of my curiosity, I love to spend my time a lot by using computer and feel how good using internet and take advantage from it. I love to type a lot of phone brands to see what are they doing right now and search discount codes to buy as cheap as possible. A lot of coupons are fake and expired but it is fun for me to improve my computer knowledge.

Before this class, I was expecting about digital art course. I like drawing. Therefore, this class could offer about graphic design. My future plan is to study digital marketing and social media management. I think this class can teach me how to be master’s in technology.

I love getting computer building sheet because it can teach me to build my own. I currently have a PC at home for gaming. But I believe my PC need to upgrade CPU. This is what I feel happy to take this class and I am waiting to learn more about technology.

After this class, I think I can build the website, finding actual data for marketing research, I can be more productive with technology, and most importantly, my resume could be powerful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Things I Would Not Buy Online

Entertainment through the Internet

How Would You Spot a Deep Fake?