Entertainment through the Internet

The pandemic makes us feel strange in every aspect and changes our way of life: Everywhere, a mask is necessary. Social distance is unavoidably essential. People like to work from home. And most significantly, travel is pretty challenging. As a result, I decided to do something new that I had never done before.

I want to explain my solutions to relax from stress and pressure that are given from pandemic by using “Internet”. During pandemic, the advantages of using internet is very efficient and I can spend my time efficiently. I want talk about two things: Travelling and Cooking.

Travelling

I can travel by sitting in front of my laptop and I can learn some valuable knowledge through the internet. Because of Google Maps I can type anywhere (hometown, landmarks, skyscrapers, etc..) to see what is changing. There are tons of information of a particular place that you search, and it shows which shops are nearby. If you are lucky, you can find some interesting events in the Google Maps.

Google Earth provides Three-dimensional figure from the satellite. So, you can see overall figure of beautiful landmarks. It offers geography quiz which are very useful if someone ask you about some geography tests. I think Google Earth has advanced technology to explore hidden gems on the Earth.

In YouTube, you can explore culture and traditions from bloggers which are valuable for me because I cannot go anywhere in a short time and there is a lot of costs for planning to travel. Right now, these two YouTube Channels are my favorite to explore society, culture and lifestyle. They are Drew Binsky and Other Side of the Truth.

Cooking

I am likely to search about food and cooking from YouTube because there is varieties of cooking methods and tastes. Joshua Weissman provides how the food are made from scratch in fun way. Nino’s Home motivates me to try cooking by myself. If you are willing to learn cooking in chilling way, I would recommend this.

Best Ever Food Review Show is my favorite YouTube channel because his videos make me feel like I am watching Food Network, TLC, and classic Discovery vibes.

Overall, I did not notice that internet can change my mode in positive way. I was very depressed and stressful during pandemic. Now, I can learn new culture and traditions and I can explore hidden gems in the world without moving by using the Internet.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Things I Would Not Buy Online

How Would You Spot a Deep Fake?